Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Alicia Walters Sheffield 1977-2009

These pictures were taken friday. Just 3 days before we lost Alicia to pancreatic cancer. This dinner was at the 3 Alls restaurant in SLC. Alicia loved fantasy and this dinner was done in her honor. We sang, toasted, laughed, hugged and cried. We knew this would be one of the last times that we would be together as a family. Very bittersweet! But we wouldn't have missed it for the world. Alicia with all her siblings....
Her funeral will be Mon. August 31st @ 11:00 am. in payson.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh Natalie, how I wish there was something i could do. My heart hurts for you. I know she is in a better place. What a fun thing to do to remember her by. I love that restaurant!! Where is the funeral at??

val m said...

Natalie, I am so sorry to hear about your sister. I've been thinking about you. I am so glad that you were able to have the dinner together. I hope you can feel my hug from across the country!

AnaLee M. said...

So good that you could get together like this! I just feel for your and your whole family.

The Hoyt Family said...

I am so sorry Nat about your sister.. Our prayers are with you and your family!!