Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mexico/Disneyland Vacation

We had the greatest vacation~ Just what we all needed!


Ashtyn meets Tinker Bell
I don't know how I got 2 of these photos! And I don't know how to get one off... Oh well.
I love that the characters were all dressed for Halloween..


Hugs from Goofy!




Ashtyn with Minnie Mouse.




Kids gone wild! ( are they ever not? )





Rob's family at dinner on the cruise.






Happy Birthday Robby! He turned 35! Perfect timing for the lobster dinner.






Natalie & Rob with my brother and sister-in-law Nate and Megan Walters.









Going down the ship's water slide....









Me and Ashtyn in the Hot tub. One of my favorite parts.










Rob and my brother Nate wearing" Hot Dude" sombreros in Mexico.











Our HUGE cruise ship!












One of the best parts were the gorgeous sunsets over the ocean.










On the main deck















3 comments:

Emily said...

So glad you guys had fun!! Looks beautiful. So jealous....

The Hoyt Family said...

How nice Nat,
Looks like you guys had a great time... I'm jealous too!!! Your hair has gotten long!!

AnaLee M. said...

Oh it looks like you all just had a blast! So fun! I'm so glad that you were able to go.